WELCOME TO MY SITE!

Text Welcome Words

A WARM WELCOME TO MY BLOG SITE! ENJOY AND TAKE TIME TO READ MY POSTS!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY


The journey of life is a continuous path until we reach the ultimate endpoint. The endpoint is where the Divine waits for us to be able to be with Him also. This is the real journey of a lifetime long, dark, and wild but there is an assurance that there will be joy and true happiness.

I was born as Mark Rodney Palafox Vertido from a family of six. And the eldest child among the four children of Danilo Vertido and Rubina Palafox. Born on the date when Iraq has illegally invaded and occupied Kuwait, August 2, 1990 at the City of Sunshine, Laoag. But because of a unnecessary clerical error the registry have recorded it as September 2.

Named after the Evangelist St. Mark with the second name Rodney from the combination of my mother’s name Rubina and my father’s nickname Danny, I consider my name as uniquely given to me. As I grow I realize the importance of the name that was given to me because as I understand things I learned that there was a hidden reason fro my name.

From kindergarten to my college years I have studied in neighboring schools here in Laoag. First in my kindergarten years, I studied at Northern Christian College just a 300 meters away from our house. Then in my elementary years, I was enrolled at Shamrock Elementary School, considered as a Center of Excellence here in Laoag, where I have graduated as with honors. These years gave me the years of remarkable achievements for myself. Next, I got my secondary education from the Ilocos Norte College of Arts and Trades, just in front of Shamrock, is one of the oldest schools in the Province of Ilocos Norte. In this school, I have experienced to become a consistent academic scholar for four years. Then today, I am currently enrolled for my college degree at the Mariano Marcos State University – College of Teacher Education hoping in God’s will and grace that I will be a high school teacher in English.

For the past seventeen years I have already walked a long path and I know that this is only the beginning of the longer way ahead of me. I have already experienced much sadness and joy on my way. I have already been a part of people’s lives and their lives a part of me, meeting friends, mere friends and enemies.

This is a simple account of my life. A short autobiography of my life here on earth and everyday a new page is added onto it. And I realize that everyday that is added to my life it brings me closer to the Divine because as we not only grow but also become we are getting closer to eternal repose.

You may not know mw in this short account because to know a person you should know him in all His aspects. You should not only read the story of His life but instead you should have to approach the every little thing that he is made of.

No comments:

ADVERTISMENTS AND PROMOTIONS

INTERCESSION TO SERVANT OF GOD, JOHN PAUL II

Photobucket