WELCOME TO MY SITE!

Text Welcome Words

A WARM WELCOME TO MY BLOG SITE! ENJOY AND TAKE TIME TO READ MY POSTS!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

FRIENDS


No one is an island. That is why we need the people around us. This is the reason why we have friends because I am sure that without our friends the world will not be colorful. We need this people, not only our families, because they are the ones who can help us on our way to the Divine.

There are Friendsters, chatting, and many more. This is because man knows the fact that he cannot live alone.

Friends are not merely the people that we chat everyday. They are not necessarily the people that you talk with. But for me they are those people who cares about you, who comforts you when you need some and most especially friends are those who sees the bad things in you even if these means hurting them. We may be hurt of their comments about us but think again they do this because they love us.

This is the true concept of a friend. There should be love between them. It is so because I believe that friends should not only be there but they should be our companions in the journey of life. Therefore, it is expected that friends should help each other to the rest of their lives to be able to reach the Divine.

I have many friends. Starting from kindergarten until this college I have already collected many of them. I believe that they are my friends but I cannot say if they regard me as their friend. It is for me to lead them because I have received the Word and because I receive this it should not be only kept to myself but this great joy should be proclaimed especially to those who do not discern fully this reality.

A friend to me is not only the people that surround me in school or in any public place. We have also the invisible friends, the Angels and the Saints in Heaven that help us to reach the goal.

No comments:

ADVERTISMENTS AND PROMOTIONS

INTERCESSION TO SERVANT OF GOD, JOHN PAUL II

Photobucket