WELCOME TO MY SITE!

Text Welcome Words

A WARM WELCOME TO MY BLOG SITE! ENJOY AND TAKE TIME TO READ MY POSTS!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

WHY THE HAMMER AND THE ROCK?



Why should I name my new site as "the hammer and the rock?"

It is because my name in Latin is translated as hammer. Therefore, Mark means hammer. While rock I use to regard St. Peter in my life and the importance of the papacy. I love the Pope especially the Servant of God, Pope John Paul II.

Also I want to show that even though I am only a small rock in the sight of God I am willing to become His tool, His hammer, and He will drive my life and He will help me to drive also all the nails that I will strike.

I am Your servant, O Lord and my heart will find rest in your hands only, O Lord!

No comments:

ADVERTISMENTS AND PROMOTIONS

INTERCESSION TO SERVANT OF GOD, JOHN PAUL II

Photobucket