WELCOME TO MY SITE!

Text Welcome Words

A WARM WELCOME TO MY BLOG SITE! ENJOY AND TAKE TIME TO READ MY POSTS!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

THE FAMILY

The family is the basic unit of the society and also the family is the nursery of human nature. In these two basic characteristics of the family we can see its importance.

I live in a family of six; my father, my mother, my brother and my two sisters. My father is Danilo A. Vertido and he is a construction foreman. And my mother is Rubina P. Vertido, a housewife. I would say that my family roots are both from Badoc, Ilocos Norte because my paternal grandfather was from Badoc (mypaternal grandmother is a native of Laoag) and also my maternal grandparents are from Badoc. But because they choose to live in Laoag where much of our relatives are here the family grew here. And on the given day I was born here in Laoag City.

I have a younger brother, Bryan Dave, a grade school student at Shamrock Elementary School. One of my younger sisters is Audrey Anne, a high school student at Ilocos Norte College of Arts and Trades. And my youngest sister is Danica, a kindergarten student at Northern Christian College. If you will notice the schools where they study is my Alma Maters, too. I do not know only if they will follow my footsteps to become a teacher.

Well my family is only a simple family living in a simple living. I am with a family where there is loving and caring. A family that I can never exchange with other family. Maybe sometimes there are some disagreements in the family but these are all normal. I love my family.

That is my nuclear family of orientation. I have also another family, my web family where I have met people that considers me a brother. One is 100% Katolikong Pinoy where I am an active forum participant and also I consider myself an assistant to the moderator in moderating the members. Another one is my family at anluwage.com where recently I have joined them and currently I am a volunteer news writer for the website. Maybe my two web families will not last long as we expect it but in these two families somehow I can see also happiness.

A family to me does not only mean inside the parameter of the nuclear family but it is extended to all the people that show affection to you. Because for me the real family is the people around me for they are my brothers and sisters in our Father, God.

No comments:

ADVERTISMENTS AND PROMOTIONS

INTERCESSION TO SERVANT OF GOD, JOHN PAUL II

Photobucket