WELCOME TO MY SITE!

Text Welcome Words

A WARM WELCOME TO MY BLOG SITE! ENJOY AND TAKE TIME TO READ MY POSTS!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Term is Over!

This past school year was very challenging one for me because it was the first time in my life that I headed an organization which tested my capabilities as a leader. For a whole year I have been heading one of the smallest but one of the key organization of the College, the Freshmen Class Organization (FCO).

It was a year where I had to show how can I lead over 280 people. Since the time that I was elected to this position I always felt that I was not worthy for this position. I thought I cannot do the job but then I have shown the whole College that I can do it even if I am only a Freshman. At first I do not know what to do especially when the Intramurals came. I have to plan for the whole thing since I cannot really depend for the help of my Vice Governor because he was also an athlete I have nobody from the officers to depend on. There few of them that was very helpful but I cannot really depend on them.

The Intramurals came and for the first time because of the pressure the whole College saw me how to cry. The pressure is on, all emotions and everything and so I do not know what happened but the tears just fell down in front of our adviser.

But also because of the Intramurals the College also saw my dedication, my working attitudes. And so they were amazed because they've saw an excellent job. And now because of this many already know the name Mark Rodney Vertido.

I have led this organization for a year. I have hardships for this organization for a year. Have some laughters and problems for this organization. But certainly it develop the leader in me. I that was only a simple not recognized student in high school. But most of all I learned how to be a servant for the people that elected me.

And now as the school year 2007-2008 ends for my life, I say goodbye then to this position as I end my term as a governor. But a new chapter in my life will also be openned. The current Vice President of the Student Council of the College that is looking forward to be elected as President already gave me her plans to get me for her line up. I agreed why not if this is the way to serve again. If God wills it i will be under the SC next year.

Goodbye Governor Vertido!

I AM YOUR SERVANT!

No comments:

ADVERTISMENTS AND PROMOTIONS

INTERCESSION TO SERVANT OF GOD, JOHN PAUL II

Photobucket